A DAY

In the wildest of my fancies, I long for a day..
A day for myself, unrecorded in the calendar of planned events and accomplished goals
A day when I can escape from the regularity and laws of life to creep into a unknown safe place where i am not watched by time and not known by people,
A day when I have to listen to no one but the whispers of my heart
A day when I don't have to see faces, but be taken away by the wonders of the universe
A day when the only law is my word
A day when big problems are ignored and only little joys are counted
A day that has no formalities, no rules and no standards
A day that is simply a day, not limited by the shifts of time and not governed by the ranks of people
A day to roam around or curl in, breathe, and be.
A day where nothing else matters other than my wildest fancies...

Comments